To use the Lexus remote start with key fob, follow these steps:
- Make sure your Lexus is equipped with remote start.
- Make sure your Lexus is in Park and the doors are locked.
- Press and hold the LOCK button on your key fob for three seconds.
- The hazard lights will flash twice to confirm that the remote start has been activated.
- The engine will start and the climate control system will turn on.
- The engine will run for up to 10 minutes, or until you press the UNLOCK button on your key fob.
Here are some additional tips for using the Lexus remote start with key fob:
- You can also use the Lexus Enform Remote app to start your Lexus remotely.
- You can use the Lexus Enform Remote app to set the temperature and fan speed before you start your Lexus.
- You can use the Lexus Enform Remote app to lock and unlock your doors, locate your Lexus, and check your fuel level.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when using the remote start feature:
- Do not use the remote start feature if you are leaving your child or pet in the vehicle.
- Do not use the remote start feature if the outside temperature is below freezing. This could cause condensation to form on the inside of the windows, which could lead to fogging or freezing.
- Do not use the remote start feature if the vehicle is parked in a garage. This could create a buildup of carbon monoxide, which is a dangerous gas.
If you have any questions about the remote start feature, please consult your Lexus dealer.