To change the clock in a Lexus, follow these steps:
- Press the “Menu” button on the center console.
- Use the Remote Touch controller to select Setup > Clock.
- Use the Remote Touch controller to change the time and/or time zone.
- Press the “OK” button to save your changes.
Here are some additional tips for changing the clock in a Lexus:
- If you have a newer Lexus model with a touchscreen infotainment system, you can change the clock by following these steps:
- Tap on the “Settings” icon.
- Tap on “Clock”.
- Use the touchscreen to change the time and/or time zone.
- Tap on “Save”.
- If you are having trouble changing the clock, try restarting your Lexus.
- If you have a manual transmission Lexus, you can also change the clock by turning the ignition to the “Accessory” position and then pressing the “Clock” button on the instrument cluster.