To connect your Bluetooth device to your Lexus, follow these steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- In your Lexus, press the Menu button on the center console.
- Use the Remote Touch controller to select Setup > Bluetooth > Add Device.
- Select your device from the list of available devices.
- If prompted, enter the PIN that is displayed on both your device and the Lexus infotainment system.
- Once your device is paired, you can select it from the list of available devices to make or receive calls, or to stream music.
Here are some additional tips for connecting your Bluetooth device to your Lexus:
- If you are having trouble connecting your device, try restarting both your device and your Lexus.
- If you have multiple Bluetooth devices, you can select which device you want to use for calls or music by pressing the Phone or Audio button on the center console.
- You can also use the Voice Command feature to control your Bluetooth device. For example, you can say “Call home” or “Play music” to make a call or start playing music.
Here are some of the benefits of connecting your Bluetooth device to your Lexus:
- You can make and receive calls hands-free.
- You can stream music from your device to the Lexus sound system.
- You can use the Lexus voice command feature to control your Bluetooth device.
Here’s a video tutorial that might help you connect your bluetooth:
• How-To Connect to Your Bluetooth Device | Lexus – Video